Center for Literacy (CFL) is a premier Philadelphia employer serving the Philadelphia community since 1968. We recognize the role our staff play in our ability to fulfill our mission. As such, we are continually seeking highly qualified and mission-focused individuals to join our organization.
Please click Employment Opportunities to learn what positions are currently available and how to apply.
CFL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation/identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or veteran status.
All positions of at least 30 hours per week are eligible for CFL’s comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Medical Insurance (choice of several plans)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer paid Life and Accident Insurance
- Voluntary 403 (b) Retirement Plan with TIAA-CREF
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for Health or Dependent Care
- AFLAC and CIGNA voluntary life, accident and disability insurance policies
- Drexel Online Learning Discounts
- Generous Paid Time-Off Benefits
Benefit plans offer Dependent or Family coverage options when the employee enrolls.